Nabbed this from snoopypez
and did 30 before I realized the original is only 20 songs and she's just an overachiever, and now I am too, though not on purpose. Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line (or two) from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING! And don't look at what I just played on last.fm either!
If there's an asterisk, it means that the song title was in the first line and I gave you a different part of the song instead
1. Living easy, living free
2. Déjalo, Si quieres continuar, ¡hermano!
3. Same old blues coming 'round again, every night about this time
4. I'm lying here on the floor where you left me
5. This is where I'll be, so heavenly
6. Well I was chasing down flies and shooting up women, trying to get the whole thing straight in my head
Once again she steals away, and she reaches out to kiss me Bleed to Love Her by Fleetwood Mac
guessed by rwhip923
8. Cuando you and me, we were just chiquillos
9. Oh I was moved by your screen dream, celluloid pictures living
10. What will you sing me? I will sing you one-oh*
11. It's always 'round midnight, that Amsterdam creeps into my PC*
12. When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers
guessed by entwashian
13. Well oh they might wear classic Reeboks
14. Bells are chiming for victory, there's a page back in history
15. When I'm sad and blue and I'm feeling all alone, there's a place I go to that no one knows
16. What's her name? I can't tell ya. Aww.*
17. You're not alone, together we stand
18. I look out my window, watch her as she passes by
19. I felt you in my legs before I ever met you
20. Pay no mind to it, ah let it blow
21. Off with your head, dance 'til you're dead Heads will Roll by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
guessed by mrowrr
22. What's been done in the name of Jesus, what's been done in the name of Buddha?
23. Well my daddy left home when I was just three, and he didn't leave much to ma and me
24. Vou dizer o que sei, lugar sem lei que lhe incendeia
25. Now that your picture's in the paper being rythmically admired you can have anyone that you have ever desired
26. Sing about that, oh, love it's a brittle madness
27. I go a little crazy in the middle of the night
28. Well I'm tired and so weary, but I must go along
29. Riddle me this, riddle me this, riddle me, riddle me that
30. Here comes the helicopter, second time today
There's only one song here that I'm actually embarassed about, and there's one that, if someone guesses it, I will literally award you a million billion michals bonus bucks good for one crazy blown mind.